пятница, 26 января 2018 г.

Workout Routine - A Four Week Workout Plan Anyone Can Do

Workout Routine - A Four Week Workout Plan Anyone Can Do

Let me start off by saying I know not everyone can do what I did. It's not because I'm a big deal, it's because not everyone has that kind of time, about an hour a day.


Also, this isn't some fancy-dancy "new method" or "new fad" that just came out, this is straight up, old fashioned just going out and doing it type of thing.


Also, for full discloser purposes, I want to let you know this took place some time ago, ok? I'm writing this to give you PRINCIPLES I worked with, not a written out plan.


I truly believe, if you want to do this, you can. Just take what I did, apply it to what you can do, and see what happens. The good thing is, you're the only know that knows about it so whatever the results will be, it's totally up to you.


No plan to follow, no videos to watch, no equiptment to buy, just good ol' work, baby!


What I did was run on an older style cinder track. (like at an older high school or college football stadium). Do you need this? Nope, but it was quiet and I liked running in it. You can do this same thing on any city street as well.


I warmed up, of course. Usually about 1 lap warmup. Then, and this is the key to the whole plan, I picked up the pace on the turns of the track and slowed down on the straightaways. Why did I do it like this? Simpley because I was lazy. I wanted to end my run on the slower pace, not the faster pace. In my mind it saved time.


Some people will call this type of running workout Interval Training, others may call it Hight Impact Interval Training, and others may call it a Fartlek workout. However you want to term it, the principle is upping your pace, then slowing your pace. Up pace, then down pace. Oh, and NEVER come to a stop!


Another principle I incorporated was I wanted to have sweat roll down my face, plain and simple. If, by the 2nd or 3rd lap, there was no sweat, I would run harder, plain and simple. I wanted to feel the sweat dripping. To me, pychologically, it made me feel like I was working out.


I did 12 laps, including warm up, this way. No stop watch, no watching the clock, no timing of any kind. I just pushed and pushed when I could.


When I was done with the running, I would do push ups and sit ups, but I would alternate days with them.


I would do sets of 10 push ups, about 5 or so depending on where I was. I say this because each set I would change positions of my hands. I would try to elevate them and put my body at different angles if I could, or I would change the distance between my hands.


With sit ups, I would do the same thing, but with my feet. I would do a set of 10 sit ups, then a few seconds rest while I lifted my feet. The place I ran had a railing type of fence close by, so I would put my feet on a different bar of the railing for each set. I would work my way higher for each set, then work my way back down until I reached the bottom.


That's it, my workout was done. I was a pool of sweat, but I felt great! After 4 weeks of this, 5 times a week, there was an extreme NOTICABLE difference in the way I looked. Others were commenting about it as well.


The principles I want you to take away from this are:


1. Don't think about doing a workout, just go and do it!

2. Work at your own pace. But, you MUST feel the sweat rolling down your face.

3. Do not stay at one constant pace. Change the pace every once in while, be aware of when you do it.

4. Stick with the basics. Learn to KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid)


Will this plan work for you? I don't know. All I can tell you is it worked for me. Will you do it? Only you can answer that question.


I interview experts in the fitness industry. You're invited to listen as well. Visit www.TheInterviewSeries.com to find out more.


Remember, to get to the level of FITNESS and/or HEALTH that you're striving for is up to you. BUT, you can get advice from the experts on how to get there. Experts will give you their secrets on getting to the "upper levels", if you will.


We have these experts answer YOUR questions about FITNESS and HEALTH, all for you to listen to! Go to [http://www.TheInterviewSeries.com] to gain free access to all the Health and Fitness experts.


Original article and pictures take fightingfat.net site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий